Christina brings a wealth of knowledge and artistic ability to the center.
Her previous experience includes five years of study with Joe LeGrand - son of one of the founding fathers of Ocularistry in America. Additionally, she had the opportunity to work with many accomplished Ophthalmologists, including Drs. Carol and Jerry Shields from Wills Eye Hospital Philadelphia, and Drs. Bill and James Katowitz at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
Christina brings a new dimension of skills to the center, including experience working with cutting edge technology in pediatric care and development.
Training & Credentials
- B.S. with High Honors - Industrial Design and Technology - Art Institute of Philadelphia
- BADO - Board Approved Diplomate Ocularist
- Member of the American Society of Ocularists
Previous Work & Positions
- Practicing Ocularist in Philadelphia, PA (2009-2017)
- Northwest Haiti Christian Mission Eye Team